Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sowing update

Just a quick note to remind myself (in future years) that on Wednesday I sowed the following:


  • Leek (Bleu de Solaise)
  • Celeriac (Prinz)
  • Cabbage (Marner Early Red)
  • Pak Choi (White Petiole)
  • Swiss Chard (Fantasy F1 Hybrid and Lucullus)
  • Mizuna
  • Spring Onion (White Lisbon)
The Celeriac and Pak Choi are indoors while the others are outside on the patio.

On one of the windowsills upstairs, the tomatoes have germinated ok and the 3 types of chillies are coming through well (no sign yet of the Iranian ones unfortunately).  I may transplant some of the tomato seedlings today as some look big enough with tiny true leaves.  

Not sure I'll sow anything today but I may get an hour or two for some gentle weeding and clearing this morning.

No comments: