Saturday, April 4, 2009

Back home for BST

I am back after a week away on business in San Francisco (I am a lucky FlowerPowerGirl, I know). I am cream crackered after the flight back and am aiming to stay awake for another couple of hours to settle back into GMT+1.

My future in-laws have done a great job looking after our cat and my seedlings for the week. They all look strong and are ready for potting on tomorrow (the seedlings, not the cat, although she looks healthy too). Everything in the garden looks like it has been busy. Tulips blooming, mint spreading and vines sprouting. I cannot wait to get over to the plot tomorrow. I am worried that things will be dried out as I don't think it has rained here as much as I thought it would (judging by forecasts I'd seen). Oh well. I look forward to a nice day of gardening tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool. Glad the seedlings survived!